The Latest Scoop
All adoptions will be done by appointment. Face masks are required. We are temporarily closed to walk-in visitors and the general public.
Cat adoptions at Petco, S Eastern & Serene, have resumed Saturdays and Sundays 11am to 4pm.
Saving a Life will
Homeward Bound Cats is a modern, free-roaming adoption center that minimizes the stress experienced by homeless cats and makes it easier for them to find loving families.
When owners are no longer able to care for their pets, we offer an alternative to taking them to a shelter or leaving them on the street.
Adoption fees don’t begin to pay our costs for daily care and numerous veterinary services.
We are a no-kill, nonprofit, tax-exempt organization. All of our cats deserve a second chance, yet many have medical needs or face other challenges. Some are introverted and need time to show their true colors. Others are social and playful but prefer to be an only pet. Some just want a place to call their own, even if it means hiding under the bed. The reality is that our cats are individuals and may take longer than others to find the right family, but we never abandon them. Instead, we provide love and quality care for as long as it takes, even if that means the rest of their life.
Ways You Can Help:
- Give a wonderful cat a loving home. Come visit us for adoption.
- Consider an ongoing, monthly monetary donation or leaving Homeward Bound Cats in your trust or will
- Volunteer time or services to help with things like marketing, fundraising events, or technology
- Become a foster family, providing temporary homes for cats and kittens
- Donate in-kind goods, such as blankets, toys or food for the cats, or office supplies for the organization
Lifesaving efforts for cats and kittens in the greater Las Vegas area just got a big boost thanks to a grant from the Dave & Cheryl Duffield Foundation. Funding for nonprofits can be an ongoing challenge, and in current times it's harder than ever. That's why we're so grateful for their support!
Join Our E-Newsletter NOW!
Sign up to be the first to know about adoptable cats and kittens, volunteer opportunities, special events, and much more!